Monday, October 27, 2008

metaRL by kenzoe1

WHAT IS A METARL?
MeataRL is a site that helps us to get what we like to have like getting a membership in clubpenguin. But before you could get the prize that are available, you need to gain lots of points by completing the tasks, joing on a contest or playing games. Actually there are also sites that you could get what you like which are available like prizerebel but this site is only available for those who live in the counrty of America, in Australia, and etc.
I live in the country of the Philippines. I love gaining points on metaRL.com because there are things that I cannot buy which are availble in this site. So, if u like to gain metapoints just click the website below:
www.metarl.com
Don't forget to register... and confirm it on your spam folder...
and that's all that I could say, HAVE FUN GUYZ!

No comments: